Self stacking Gyrocompact Spiral Freezer
This unit is offered as viewed in GWC
- Model GyroCompact M76L-08-15-12 NN CCR.
- North/North inlet/outlet configuration
- 15 tiers.
- 80mm clearance
- Belt length 220 metres
- Installed 1996
- Auto Defrost System added in 2012
- Cooling Tower replaced in 2007 with Model VX250
- 200L Mycom Compressor upgraded in 2012 with VFD
- Run on ammonia
- Frigopack control upgraded with Allen Bradley PLC plus HMI Screen in 2014.
Output from 1-1.4 tph product dependent.
- $418K spent on the spiral in the last 5 years on repairs and maintenance
- $253K ADF unit installed 4 years ago.
- $35K upgrade of the frigopak PLC control.
Overview on work done on Spiral last five years
• Annual completed on packaged every year
• Liquid pump overhauled every second year
• SRV valves recalibrated
• 200L Compressor fitted & motor upgrade with VSD
• New PLC upgrade
• Multiple evap leak repairs
• New oil pump seal
• New oil pump motor
• New economiser make-up valve
|Model||M76L-08-15-12 NN CCR.|